1972-1989 Jaguar XJ6 Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Pair1ASFK00125
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement front upper control arm bushing PAIR is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- PAIR will fit LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger sides), Forward & Rearward
- Front Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: CAC9295, CAC009295
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Commonly called "Upper Arm Bearings" by Jaguar
Note: This PAIR will do one side, upper control arm.
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn control arm bushing with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn control arm bushing, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the bushing for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1969-1971 Jaguar XJ Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 1973-1979 Jaguar XJ12 Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 1972-1989 Jaguar XJ6 Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 1976-1990 Jaguar XJS Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 1992-1995 Jaguar XJS Front Upper Control Arm Bushing Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00125
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.