1991-1992 Isuzu Rodeo Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.6L (excluding California Emissions)1AEEM00154
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 327-58284
- DORMAN 674-248
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.This cast iron manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original Isuzu design. Specifications
- 3 bolt flange - siamese port
- Direct replacement
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Does not fit California emissions models
- Does not fit 2.3L engines
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold that is built to strict quality control standards. REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked one now with this great fitting, alternative.It is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1992 Isuzu Amigo Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.6L (excluding California Emissions)
- 1988-1992 Isuzu Pup Pickup Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.6L (excluding California Emissions)
- 1991-1992 Isuzu Rodeo Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.6L (excluding California Emissions)
- 1988-1991 Isuzu Trooper Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.6L (excluding California Emissions)
Part #: 1AEEM00154
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.