1997-2005 Buick Century Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler1ASTC00128
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 425-135
- OE # 19179922, 10376429
This replacement steering shaft with coupler is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working condition again!
Often on the original steering shaft coupler the joint wears out. At first it will usually just make a clicking, or ticking noise. If not replaced over time it can cause not only a loose steering feel, but a dangerous safety concern if the joint separates.
- Intemediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 19179922, 10376429
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This steering shaft is a great replacement part and provides a good cost savings over the price of a dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
- 2000-2005 Chevy Monte Carlo Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
- 1998-2002 Olds Intrigue Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Intermediate Steering Shaft with Coupler
Part #: 1ASTC00128
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.