2004-2007 Buick Rainier Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L1AEIM00030
This part replaces:
- Hollander 329-00116, 329-00205
- Dorman 615-567
- OE # 8890178000
- OE # 89017800
- OE # 89060570
Our intake manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
This injection molded UPPER intake manifold is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is a direct bolt on that is built to strict quality control standards.
This new UPPER intake manifold kit has the following specifications:
- One piece design
- Re-engineered reinforced plastic
- Intake gaskets included
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 89017800, 89060570, 8890178000, 89017551
- Complete improved intake manifold
- New gaskets, o-ring, and screws
- Installation instructions with torque specifications and tightening sequence
- Everything needed to do the job right the 1st time!
The original intake manifold, due to the design, has an abnormal tendency to crack, leading to overheating and in many cases complete engine failure and/or damage to other parts of the car's engine. This new and improved intake manifold is designed to eliminate those problems!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2002-2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2002-2006 GMC Envoy XL Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2004-2005 GMC Envoy XUV Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2002-2004 Olds Bravada Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Intake Manifold for L6 4.2L
Part #: 1AEIM00030
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.