2003-2008 Infiniti FX45 Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.5L1AERK00047
- Quantity: Set of 8
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 8 coils. Enough for one 8 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22448-AR215, 22448AR215
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Includes boot & spring
- Fits the following Infiniti 8 cylinder engines as listed:
- V8 4.5L (VK45DE)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 8. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2003-2008 Infiniti FX45 Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.5L
- 2003-2010 Infiniti M45 Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.5L
- 2008-2010 Infiniti M45X Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.5L
- 2002-2006 Infiniti Q45 Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.5L
Part #: 1AERK00047
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.