2002-2004 Infiniti I35 Downstream Rear Bank O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L Walker Products 250-24418WKEOS00137-657039
This part replaces:
- Walker Products 250-24418
Walker Products Oxygen Sensor: 250-24418
Walker Products, an ISO 9001-2008 / TS16949 certified company, specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Fuel System Components and Automotive Engine Management products. Walker is committed to meeting or exceeding OEM or equivalent standards and specifications. This effort is backed by Walker's own manufacturing, product management and engineering expertise.
- Brand New Walker Oxygen Sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (39.50 Inches)
as listed per application
- as listed per application
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 226A05Y700, 226A0 5Y700, 226A05Y701, 226A0 5Y701
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2004 Infiniti I35 Downstream Rear Bank O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L Walker Products 250-24418
- 2002-2003 Nissan Maxima Downstream Rear Bank O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L Walker Products 250-24418
Part #: WKEOS00137
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 250-24418
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.