1995-1999 Nissan Maxima Ignition Coil (Set of 6)1AERK00004
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Ignition Coil SET of 6 features the following specifications:
- For LH Side or front (radiator side) & RH Side or rear (firewall side) - Complete engine set
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22448-31U01, 2244831U01, 22448-31U06, 2244831U06
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
Note: There were two manufacturers of the original coil: Hanshin & Mitusbishi. This coil will replace both designs and will fit and function correctly.
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set. 3 RHs & 3 LHs to do one engine.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1998-1999 Infiniti I30 Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
- 1995-1999 Nissan Maxima Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
Part #: 1AERK00004
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates