1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for Models with Touring Package Passenger Side1ASLF00018
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-58331R
- OE # 54500-41U02
- DORMAN 520-520
This replacement Front Lower Control Arm for your Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54500-41U02, 5450041U02
- Includes new ball joint and rear bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for Models with Touring Package Passenger Side
- 1995 Nissan Maxima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for SE GLE & GXE Models Passenger Side
- 1996-1999 Nissan Maxima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side