1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for Models with Touring Package Driver Side1ASLF00017
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-58331L
- DORMAN 520-519
- OE # 5450141U02
This replacement Front Lower Control Arm for your vehicle is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes new ball joint and rear bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for Models with Touring Package Driver Side
- 1995 Nissan Maxima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for SE & GXE Models Driver Side
- 1996-1999 Nissan Maxima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side