1994-1998 Pontiac Grand Am Ignition Switch1AZIS00013-474100
This part replaces:
- Hollander 633-00132
- OE # 26034119
- Standard Motor Products US-257T
This is the ignition switch that mounts inside the steering column.
- Damaged during a theft attempt
- No start condition occur because the junction block contacts corrode and short out.
- No start condition because the contacts in the rotating upper assembly wear out
- While Driving your gauges and dash lights flicker as if the vehicle shuts off for a brief second
If your vehicle is having issues when starting such as the power comes on in the car when you turn the key on but then the engine does not turn over or if accessories don't seem to work and you've checked things like the battery and fuses this part may be your problem. If your contacts are corroded you can clean them but once the protective coating is gone then they will most likely corrode again quicker and possibly short out. If you are having problems with this part then fix it right the first time.
- Mounts inside the steering column and connects to the key cylinder, When the key cylinder is turned, it turns the switch on this harness that sends the electrical single to start the vehicle
- Controls the key alarm
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 26034119
- Exact fit
- No cutting or splicing necessary
- 11 Terminal plug
- Fits all tilt and non tilt columns
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1994-1997 Buick Skylark Ignition Switch
- 1995-2005 Chevy Cavalier Ignition Switch
- 1994-1998 Olds Achieva Ignition Switch
- 1994-1998 Pontiac Grand Am Ignition Switch
- 1995-2005 Pontiac Sunfire Ignition Switch
Part #: 1AZIS00013
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates