1993-1993 Cadillac Allante Ignition Control Module1AECI00235
This part replaces:
- OE # 10472121, 10477066, 10477276
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS LX-362
- HOLLANDER 610-02800
The ignition spark control module is the brain of your ignition system. It's function is to control the firing sequence of the coils that are sitting on top of it. The coils once triggered, convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder.
- Brand New
- 2 Plug connection
- 3 / 6 terminal
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10472121, 10477066, 10477276, D1980A, D6133
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993 Cadillac Allante Ignition Control Module
- 1996-1999 Cadillac Deville Ignition Control Module
- 1994-1999 Cadillac Eldorado Ignition Control Module
- 1994-1999 Cadillac Seville Ignition Control Module
- 1995-1999 Olds Aurora Ignition Control Module
Part #: 1AECI00235
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.