1996-1997 Isuzu Trooper Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)1AERK00216
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Brand New Ignition Coil Kit
- Sold as a SET of 6
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4875290, 8-97096804-0, 8970968040
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1997 Acura SLX Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)
- 1996 Honda Passport Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.2L
- 1997 Honda Passport Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)
- 1996-1997 Isuzu Rodeo Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.2L
- 1996-1997 Isuzu Trooper Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)
Part #: 1AERK00216
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.