Ignition Coil - 1AERK002141AERK00214
- Quantity: Set of 4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Brand New Ignition Coil Kit
- Sold as a SET of 4
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 9E5Z-12029-A, 9E5E-12A366-AA, 9E5G-12A366-AD, DG522, L507-18-100, 9E5Z12029A, 9E5E12A366AA, 9E5G12A366AD, L50718100
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2013 Ford C-Max Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
- 2009-2012 Ford Escape Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.5L
- 2009-2012 Ford Escape Hybrid Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
- 2010-2013 Ford Fusion Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.5L
- 2010-2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
- 2011-2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
- 2009-2011 Mazda Tribute Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.5L
- 2009-2011 Mercury Mariner Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.5L
- 2009-2011 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
- 2010-2011 Mercury Milan Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.5L
- 2010-2011 Mercury Milan Hybrid Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
Part #: 1AERK00214
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.