2009-2009 Hummer H3T Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)1AERK00189
- Quantity: Set of 5
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Coil Over Plug Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 12596547, 12612369, 8125965470
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Set of 5
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2010 Chevy Colorado Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)
- 2007-2010 GMC Canyon Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)
- 2007-2009 Hummer H3 Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)
- 2009 Hummer H3T Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)
Part #: 1AERK00189
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.