2009-2009 Hummer H3T Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)1AERK00189
- Quantity: Set of 5
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Coil Over Plug Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 12596547, 12612369, 8125965470
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Set of 5
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2007-2010 Chevy Colorado Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)
- 2007-2010 GMC Canyon Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)
- 2007-2009 Hummer H3 Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)
- 2009 Hummer H3T Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L (Set of 5)