2007-2009 Lexus LS460 Ignition Coil (Set of 8)1AERK00186
- Quantity: Set of 8
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- SET contains 8 coils. Enough for one 8 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02250, 90919-A2005, 9091902250, 90919A2005
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 8. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2007-2009 Lexus LS460 Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2008-2013 Lexus LS600h Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2008-2011 Lexus LX570 Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2008-2009 Toyota Land Cruiser Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2008-2009 Toyota Sequoia Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2007-2010 Toyota Tundra Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L Models (Set of 8)
Part #: 1AERK00186
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates