2007-2009 Honda CR-V Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L1AERK00140
- Quantity: Set of 4
This part replaces:
- OE # 30520RRA007, 30520PNA007 x4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Set of 4 - Ignition Coils
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 30520RRA007, 30520PNA007
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
This coil set is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 4 (complete set).
These are electrical parts and are tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2011 Acura CSX Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.0L
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
- 2007-2009 Honda CR-V Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.0L DOHC
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.0L
- 2003-2011 Honda Element Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L
- 2004-2005 Honda S2000 Ignition Coil (Set of 4)
Part #: 1AERK00140
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates