2004-2006 GMC Canyon Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.8L1AERK00110
- Quantity: Set of 4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Coil Over Plug Ignition Coil Set features the following specifications:
- Comes as a SET:
- Includes Four (4) Coils
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 88958974
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These coils are for a distributorless application. Sold as a SET of FOUR. Please see our other listing if a single coil is needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2004-2006 Chevy Colorado Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.8L
- 2004-2006 GMC Canyon Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.8L
- 2007-2008 Isuzu i-290 Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.8L
Part #: 1AERK00110
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates