1994-1995 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)1AERK00084
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 6 coils. Enough for one 6 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02211, 9091902211, 90919-02214, 9091902214
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Lexus & Toyota 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- V6 3.0L (1MZFE)
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 6. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1994-1995 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
- 1995 Toyota Avalon Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
- 1994-1995 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)
Part #: 1AERK00084
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.