2002-2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L1AERK00083
- Quantity: Set of 8
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 8 coils. Enough for one 8 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E593C, 89057951, 56028138AF, 56028138AE
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Chrysler, Jeep, & Mitsubishi 8 Cylinder engine applications as listed:
- V8 4.7L
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 8. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2007 Chrysler Aspen Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2000-2007 Dodge Dakota Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 1999-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Raider Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8) for V8 4.7L
Part #: 1AERK00083
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates