2002-2005 Kia Sedona Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L1AERK00063
- Quantity: Set of 3
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 3 coils. Enough for one 6 cylinder engine
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 27300-39050, 2730039050, 27300-39000, 2730039000
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These coils are for distributorless application. Sold as a set of 3. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; only eligible for exchange.
- 2001 Hyundai XG300 Ignition Coil (Set of 3) for V6 3.0L (Set of 3)
- 2002-2003 Hyundai XG350 Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L
- 2002-2005 Kia Sedona Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L