2002-2005 Kia Sedona Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L1AERK00063
- Quantity: Set of 3
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 3 coils. Enough for one 6 cylinder engine
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 27300-39050, 2730039050, 27300-39000, 2730039000
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These coils are for distributorless application. Sold as a set of 3. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001 Hyundai XG300 Ignition Coil (Set of 3) for V6 3.0L (Set of 3)
- 2002-2003 Hyundai XG350 Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L
- 2002-2005 Kia Sedona Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L