2003-2008 Honda Pilot Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L1AERK00052
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 6 coils. Enough for one 6 cylinder engine
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 30520-PVF-A01, 30520PVFA01, 30520-RDJ-A01, 30520RDJA01, 30520-PVK-A01, 30520PVKA01, 30520PGKA01, 30520-PGK-A01, 30520PVJA01, 30520-PVJ-A01, 8081523
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 6. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2001-2009 Acura MDX Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L
- 2003-2008 Honda Pilot Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L
- 2006-2008 Honda Ridgeline Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AERK00052
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates