2003-2008 Honda Pilot Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L1AERK00052
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 6 coils. Enough for one 6 cylinder engine
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 30520-PVF-A01, 30520PVFA01, 30520-RDJ-A01, 30520RDJA01, 30520-PVK-A01, 30520PVKA01, 30520PGKA01, 30520-PGK-A01, 30520PVJA01, 30520-PVJ-A01, 8081523
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 6. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2009 Acura MDX Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L
- 2003-2008 Honda Pilot Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L
- 2006-2008 Honda Ridgeline Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AERK00052
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.