1991-1996 Dodge Stealth Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (Set of 3)1AERK00034
- Quantity: Set of 3
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- SET contains 3 coils. Enough for one 6 cylinder engine
- Replaces dealer part numbers: MD334558, MD313604, MD346835, 88921259, C-518, C518, MD152648
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 3. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1991-1996 Dodge Stealth Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC Turbo (Set of 3)
- 1991-1996 Dodge Stealth Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (Set of 3)
- 1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC Turbo (Set of 3)
- 1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (Set of 3)
- 1992-1996 Mitsubishi Diamante Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L DOHC (Set of 3)
- 1995-1996 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Set of 3)
Part #: 1AERK00034
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates