1995-1998 Eagle Talon Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L Turbo Pair1AERK00033
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- SET contains 2 coils. Enough for one 4 cylinder engine
- Replaces dealer part numbers: MD334558, MD313604, MD346835, 88921259, C-518, C518, MD152648
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 2. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1995-1998 Eagle Talon Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L Turbo Pair
- 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L Turbo Pair
- 1994-1996 Mitsubishi Galant Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Pair
Part #: 1AERK00033
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates