2003-2008 Mazda 6 Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L1AERK00006
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
- SET of 6
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2M2E12029AC, 2M2E-12029-AC, 2M2EAC, 2M2E-AC, AJ5118100, AJ5118100A, DG513
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These coils are a distributorless application. Sold as a set to do one complete engine.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2005 Ford Taurus Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2003-2008 Mazda 6 Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L
- 2002-2006 Mazda MPV Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L
- 2005 Mercury Sable Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
Part #: 1AERK00006
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates