2007-2013 Nissan Armada Ignition Coil (Set of 8)1AEEK00309
- Quantity: Set of 8
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Comes as a SET of 8
- Brand New Ignition Coils
- Replaces dealer part number: 22448-ZE00C, 22448ZE00C
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
- Fit models with V8 5.6L Engine only
These are electrical parts and are tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2010 Infiniti QX56 Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2007-2013 Nissan Armada Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2012-2013 Nissan NV 2500 Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.6L
- 2012-2013 Nissan NV 3500 Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.6L
- 2008-2012 Nissan Pathfinder Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.6L
- 2007-2013 Nissan Titan Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
Part #: 1AEEK00309
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates