2007-2009 Cadillac XLR Ignition Coil1AECI00263
This part replaces:
- OE # 12597745
- Standard Motor Products UF-543
- Hollander 610-00114
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Brand New Ignition Coil
- Replaces dealer part number: 12597745
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is for a distributorless application. Sold as a EACH. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2007-2011 Buick Lucerne Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L
- 2007-2011 Cadillac DTS Ignition Coil
- 2007-2009 Cadillac SRX Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L
- 2007-2010 Cadillac STS Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L
- 2007-2009 Cadillac STS-V Ignition Coil for V8 4.4L
- 2007-2009 Cadillac XLR Ignition Coil
- 2007-2009 Cadillac XLR-V Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00263
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates