2007-2009 Cadillac XLR Ignition Coil1AECI00263-716588
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-00114
- OE # 12597745
- Standard Motor Products UF-543
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Brand New Ignition Coil
- Replaces dealer part number: 12597745
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is for a distributorless application. Sold as a EACH. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2011 Buick Lucerne Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L
- 2007-2011 Cadillac DTS Ignition Coil
- 2007-2009 Cadillac SRX Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L
- 2007-2010 Cadillac STS Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L
- 2007-2009 Cadillac STS-V Ignition Coil for V8 4.4L
- 2007-2009 Cadillac XLR Ignition Coil
- 2007-2009 Cadillac XLR-V Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00263
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.