2007-2010 GMC Canyon Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L1AECI00241
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-497
- HOLLANDER 610-02868
- OE # 12612369
- OE # 12596547
- OE # 8125965470
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Coil Over Plug Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 12596547, 12612369, 8125965470
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is for a distributorless application. Sold as a EACH. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2006-2007 Buick Rainier Ignition Coil for L6 4.2L
- 2007-2010 Chevy Colorado Ignition Coil for L4 2.9L
- 2007-2010 Chevy Colorado Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L
- 2006-2009 Chevy Trailblazer Ignition Coil for L6 4.2L
- 2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Ignition Coil for L6 4.2L
- 2007-2010 GMC Canyon Ignition Coil for L4 2.9L
- 2007-2010 GMC Canyon Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L
- 2006-2009 GMC Envoy Ignition Coil for L6 4.2L
- 2006 GMC Envoy XL Ignition Coil for L6 4.2L
- 2007-2009 Hummer H3 Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L
- 2009 Hummer H3T Ignition Coil for L5 3.7L
- 2006-2007 Isuzu Ascender Ignition Coil for L6 4.2L
- 2006-2009 Saab 9-7X Ignition Coil for L6 4.2L
Part #: 1AECI00241
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.