2007-2010 Infiniti QX56 Ignition Coil1AECI00240
This part replaces:
- OE # 22448ZE00C
- Hollander 610-50134
- Standard Motor Products UF-551
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Brand New Ignition Coil
- Replaces dealer part number: 22448-ZE00C, 22448ZE00C
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits models with V8 5.6L Engine only
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2010 Infiniti QX56 Ignition Coil
- 2007-2013 Nissan Armada Ignition Coil
- 2012-2013 Nissan NV 2500 Ignition Coil for V8 5.6L
- 2012-2013 Nissan NV 3500 Ignition Coil for V8 5.6L
- 2008-2012 Nissan Pathfinder Ignition Coil for V8 5.6L
- 2007-2013 Nissan Titan Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00240
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.