2007-2009 Lexus LS460 Ignition Coil1AECI00239
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-50102
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-507
- OE # 90919A2005
- OE # 9091902250
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02250, 90919-A2005, 9091902250, 90919A2005
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 6 or 8 are required per vehicle based on engine size, replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2013 Lexus ES300h Ignition Coil
- 2006 Lexus GS300 Ignition Coil
- 2007-2009 Lexus GS350 Ignition Coil
- 2013 Lexus GS350 Ignition Coil
- 2007-2011 Lexus GS450h Ignition Coil
- 2013 Lexus GS450h Ignition Coil
- 2006-2009 Lexus IS250 Ignition Coil
- 2006-2009 Lexus IS350 Ignition Coil
- 2007-2009 Lexus LS460 Ignition Coil
- 2008-2013 Lexus LS600h Ignition Coil
- 2008-2011 Lexus LX570 Ignition Coil
- 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Ignition Coil
- 2008-2009 Toyota Land Cruiser Ignition Coil
- 2008-2009 Toyota Sequoia Ignition Coil
- 2007-2010 Toyota Tundra Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
Part #: 1AECI00239
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.