2005-2005 Chrysler 300 Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L1AECI00232
- Engine Displacement (Metric): V8 5.7L
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-02855
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-378
- OE # 56028394AB
- OE # D
- OE # C
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- (1) - Ignition Coil
- Located at the end of the spark plug wire
- New, not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 56028394AB, 56028394AC, 56028394AD, DS56028394AC
- 100% factory tested
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005 Chrysler 300 Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2004-2005 Dodge Durango Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2005 Dodge Magnum Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ignition Coil for V8 5.7L
Part #: 1AECI00232
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.