2005-2009 Subaru Legacy Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo1AECI00219
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-508
- HOLLANDER 610-58672
- OE # 22433AA640
- OE # 22433AA418
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 22433AA418, 22433AA640, 22433AA480, 22433AA540, 22433AA640
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006 Saab 9-2X Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo
- 2004-2006 Subaru Baja Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo
- 2010 Subaru Forester Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo
- 2009-2011 Subaru Impreza GT Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo
- 2006-2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L
- 2006-2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy Ignition Coil for H4 2.5L Turbo
Part #: 1AECI00219
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.