1996-1996 Honda Civic HX Ignition Coil for VTEC-E1AECI00215
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-123
- HOLLANDER 610-58437
- OE # 30500P0AA01, 30520P0AA01
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 30500P0AA01, 30520P0AA01, 30520POAA01, 5862025830
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994 Honda Accord EX Ignition Coil
- 1995 Honda Accord EX Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L
- 1996 Honda Civic HX Ignition Coil for VTEC-E
- 1997 Honda Civic HX Ignition Coil for VTEC-E ( thru VIN 2318233)
- 1995-1997 Honda Odyssey Ignition Coil
- 1996-1997 Isuzu Oasis Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00215
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.