1999-2002 Land Rover Range Rover Ignition Coil1AECI00202
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-58575, 610-58449
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-306
- OE # 0K011 18100
- OE # ERR6566
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: ERR6566, 0K011 18100, 0K01118100
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995 Kia Sportage Ignition Coil SOHC
- 1999 Land Rover Discovery Series II Ignition Coil
- 2000-2004 Land Rover Discovery Ignition Coil
- 1999-2002 Land Rover Range Rover Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00202
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.