2007-2008 Dodge Nitro Ignition Coil for V6 4.0L1AECI00200
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-00108
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-502
- OE # 4606869AA
- OE # 4606869AB
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 4606869AA, 4606869AB, 4606869 AA, 4606869 AB
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2010 Chrysler 300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2006-2010 Chrysler 300 Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L
- 2007-2008 Chrysler Pacifica Ignition Coil for V6 4.0L
- 2006-2010 Chrysler Sebring Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L
- 2008 Dodge Avenger Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2006-2010 Dodge Magnum Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2006-2010 Dodge Magnum Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L
- 2007-2008 Dodge Nitro Ignition Coil for V6 4.0L
Part #: 1AECI00200
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.