2007-2009 Honda CR-V Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L1AECI00198
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-311
- HOLLANDER 610-58637
- OE # 30520PNA007
- OE # 30520RRA007
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 30520RRA007, 30520PNA007
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2011 Acura CSX Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Ignition Coil
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Ignition Coil
- 2007-2009 Honda CR-V Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L DOHC
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L
- 2003-2011 Honda Element Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L
- 2004-2005 Honda S2000 Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00198
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.