2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L1AECI00168
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products UF-305
- OE # 56032520AB
- Hollander 610-02843
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 56032520AB. 56032520AC
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is for a distributorless application. 1 is required per car.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2005-2008 Chrysler Pacifica Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
- 2000-2010 Chrysler Town & Country Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2001-2010 Chrysler Town & Country Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
- 2001-2003 Chrysler Voyager Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2001-2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
- 2008-2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
Part #: 1AECI00168
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates