1994-1995 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)1AECI00154-374563
This part replaces:
- OE # 9091902214
- Hollander 610-58331
- Standard Motor Products UF-204
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02211, 9091902211, 90919-02214, 9091902214
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Lexus & Toyota 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- V6 3.0L (1MZFE)
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 6 are required per vehicle. Replace individually as needed.
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1994-1995 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil
- 1995 Toyota Avalon Ignition Coil
- 1994-1995 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)
Part #: 1AECI00154
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates