1995-2002 Mazda Millenia Ignition Coil for V6 2.5L V6 2.5L1AECI00149
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-368
- OE # KF3418200
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: KF34-18-200, 19190728
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Ford & Mazda 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 1.6L
- V6 1.8L, 2.5L
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1996 Ford Probe Ignition Coil (8th Vin Digit B) for V6 2.5L V6 2.5L (8th Vin Digit B)
- 1995-1997 Mazda 626 Ignition Coil for V6 2.5L (8th Vin Digit D) V6 2.5L (8th Vin Digit D)
- 1994 Mazda MX-3 Ignition Coil for Models with V6 1.8L (8th Vin Digit K8)
- 1995 Mazda MX-3 Ignition Coil for Models with L4 1.6L (engine ID Vin B6)
- 1995-1997 Mazda MX-6 Ignition Coil for Models with V6 2.5L (engine ID KL)
- 1995-2002 Mazda Millenia Ignition Coil for V6 2.5L V6 2.5L
Part #: 1AECI00149
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates