2001-2009 Toyota Prius Ignition Coil for L4 1.5L (Engine ID 1NZFE)1AECI00145-372971
This part replaces:
- OE # 9091902240
- Hollander 610-58576
- Standard Motor Products UF-316
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02240, 9091902240, 90080-19021, 9008019021
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Scion & Toyota 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 1.5L (1NZFE, 1NZFXE)
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 4 are required per vehicle. Replace individually as needed.
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2006 Scion xA Ignition Coil for L4 1.5L (Engine ID 1NZFE)
- 2004-2006 Scion xB Ignition Coil for L4 1.5L (Engine ID 1NZFE)
- 2000-2005 Toyota Echo Ignition Coil for L4 1.5L (Engine ID 1NZFE)
- 2001-2009 Toyota Prius Ignition Coil for L4 1.5L (Engine ID 1NZFE)
- 2006-2010 Toyota Yaris Ignition Coil for L4 1.5L (Engine ID 1NZFE)