1998-2007 Lexus LX470 Ignition Coil1AECI00144
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-230
- HOLLANDER 610-58517
- OE # 9008019027
- OE # 9091902230
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02230, 9091902230, 90080-19027, 9008019027, 90919-02249, 9091902249
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 8 are required per vehicle. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2007 Lexus GS430 Ignition Coil
- 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 Ignition Coil
- 2001-2006 Lexus LS430 Ignition Coil
- 1998-2007 Lexus LX470 Ignition Coil
- 2002-2010 Lexus SC430 Ignition Coil
- 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner Ignition Coil for V8 4.7L
- 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Ignition Coil for V8 4.7L
- 2001-2009 Toyota Sequoia Ignition Coil for V8 4.7L
- 2000-2009 Toyota Tundra Ignition Coil for V8 4.7L
Part #: 1AECI00144
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.