2002-2005 Kia Sedona Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L1AECI00136-372730
This part replaces:
- OE # 2730039050
- Hollander 610-58596
- Standard Motor Products UF-432
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 27300-39050, 2730039050, 27300-39000, 2730039000
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 3 are required per vehicle. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2001 Hyundai XG300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2002 Hyundai XG350 Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2002-2005 Kia Sedona Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AECI00136
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates