2001-2005 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)1AECI00123
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-58556
- OE # 27301-38020
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-285
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 27301-38020, 2730138020
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Hyundai 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.4L
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 2 are required per vehicle. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2001-2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit B)
- 1999-2005 Hyundai Sonata Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2001-2006 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)
- 2001-2005 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)
- 2006 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)
Part #: 1AECI00123
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates