2000-2002 Audi S4 Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Turbo (Engine ID APB)1AECI00104
This part replaces:
- OE # 058 905 105
- HOLLANDER 610-58490
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-290
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 058 905 105, 058905105, 88921389, 058 907 447C, 058907447C, E-508A, E508A
- 3 Blade terminal
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Volkswagen 4 & 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 1.8L (Turbocharged)
- V6 2.7L (Turbocharged)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 4 or 6 are required per car, based on engine size, replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1997-2000 Audi A4 Ignition Coil for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID AEB)
- 2000-2002 Audi A6 Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Turbo (Engine ID APB)
- 1997-1999 Audi A8 Ignition Coil
- 2001-2002 Audi Allroad Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Turbo (Engine ID APB)
- 2000-2002 Audi S4 Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Turbo (Engine ID APB)
- 1998-2000 VW Passat Ignition Coil for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID AEB)