1993-1997 Lexus GS300 Engine ID 2JZGE Ignition Coil for L6 3.0L1AECI00099
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-209
- HOLLANDER 610-58290
- OE # 9091902207
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02207, 9091902207, 19080-46020, 1908046020, 029 700 7560, 0297007560, 88921277, E-575, E575
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Lexus & Toyota 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- L6 3.0L (2JZGE)
- V6 3.0L (3VZFE)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1993 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L Engine ID 3VZE
- 1993-1997 Lexus GS300 Engine ID 2JZGE Ignition Coil for L6 3.0L
- 1992-1997 Lexus SC300 Ignition Coil for L6 3.0L Engine ID 2JZGE
- 1992-1993 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L Engine ID 3VZE
- 1994-1997 Toyota Supra Engine ID 2JZGE Ignition Coil for L6 3.0L
Part #: 1AECI00099
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.