1995-1996 Plymouth Neon Ignition Coil SOHC1AECI00074
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-02802
- OE # 4671025
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-125
The ignition coil pack is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Replaces dealer part numbers: C-526, C526, 88921290, 4671025
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Has oval pin connector
- Will not fit models with a flat pin connector
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996 Dodge Avenger Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L
- 1995-1996 Dodge Neon Ignition Coil SOHC
- 1995 Dodge Stratus Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L
- 1996 Dodge Stratus Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L with Oval Pin Connector
- 1995-1996 Eagle Talon Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1995-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1996 Plymouth Breeze Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L with Oval Pin Connector
- 1995-1996 Plymouth Neon Ignition Coil SOHC
Part #: 1AECI00074
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.