2000-2006 Lincoln LS Ignition Coil for V8 3.9L1AECI00030
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS FD506T
- OE # 2W4Z 12029 B
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2W4Z 12029 B, 2W4Z12029B, AJ81373, AJ82545, AJ86468, XR827823, 1W4U12A366BA, 1W4U 12A366 BA, 1W4UBA, 2W4E12A366BB, 2W4EBB, XW4U12A366BB, XW4UBB, 1W4U BA, 2W4E 12A366 BB, 2W4E BB, XW4U 12A366 BB, XW4U BB
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each 8 are required per car, replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird Ignition Coil for V8 3.9L
- 2000-2002 Jaguar S-Type Ignition Coil for V8 4.0L
- 2003 Jaguar S-Type Ignition Coil with 2 Pin Style Connector for V8 4.2L
- 2000-2006 Lincoln LS Ignition Coil for V8 3.9L
Part #: 1AECI00030
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates