1996-1998 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)1AECI00016
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-155
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition where the car looses power especially at higher engine RPM.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 88921336, E-588, E588, 90919-02215, 9091902215, 90080-19012, 9008019012
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Includes boot & spring
- Fits the following Lexus & Toyota 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- V6 3.0L (1MZFE)
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 3 are required per vehicle, replace individually as needed.
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1996-1998 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)
- 1999-2001 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil V6 3.0L (engine ID 1MZFE) & (without Variable Valve Timing (VVT))
- 1996-1999 Toyota Avalon Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)
- 1996-2001 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)
- 1998-2000 Toyota Sienna Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)
- 1999-2003 Toyota Solara Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (Engine ID 1MZFE)
Part #: 1AECI00016
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.