1966-1967 VW Fastback Ignition Coil1AECI00012
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UC-14T
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition where the car looses power especially at higher engine RPM.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1971 BMW 2002 Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L
- 1958-1967 VW Beetle Ignition Coil
- 1959-1967 VW Bus/Transporter Ignition Coil
- 1966-1967 VW Fastback Ignition Coil
- 1958-1967 VW Karmann Ghia Ignition Coil
- 1966 VW Squareback Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00012
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.