2005-2008 Suzuki Reno Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.0L1AECI00120
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-02863
- OE # 96253555
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-503
The ignition coil pack is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 96253555, 33410-84Z00, 3341084Z00
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Has a 3 pin electrical connector
- Fits the following Chevy, Daewoo, & Suzuki 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 1.6L
- L4 2.0L
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2008 Chevy Aveo Ignition Coil Pack
- 2004-2008 Chevy Aveo 5 Ignition Coil Pack
- 2004-2007 Chevy Optra Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.0L (8th Vin Digit Z)
- 1998-2002 Daewoo Nubira 3 Terminal Connection Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.0L
- 2005-2007 Pontiac Wave Ignition Coil Pack for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit 6)
- 2008 Pontiac Wave Hatchback Ignition Coil Pack for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit 6)
- 2004-2008 Suzuki Forenza Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.0L
- 2005-2008 Suzuki Reno Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.0L
Part #: 1AECI00120
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.