2006-2006 Kia Optima Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 3) (Auto 7)A7ERK00001
- Brands: Auto 7
- Quantity: Set of 4
This part replaces:
- Auto 7 023-0096
AUTO7 IGNITION COIL SET: 023-0096
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Sold as SET of 4
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 27301-3C000, 27301-3C010, 273013C000, 273013C010
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2008 Hyundai Sonata Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L (Auto 7)
- 2007-2008 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L (Auto 7)
- 2006 Kia Optima Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 3) (Auto 7)
- 2007-2008 Kia Optima Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L (Auto 7)
- 2007-2008 Kia Rondo Ignition Coil (Set of 4) for L4 2.4L (Auto 7)
Part #: A7ERK00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 023-0096
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.